Insulated containers for handling, storage and dry ice transport
DrIcy insulated containers have been specially designed and manufactured for the preservation of the cold chain with dry ice.
A dry ice feature is that, during transport, it has a physiological loss, ie it will always have a lower volume on arrival. For this reason, it is important that dry ice containers have very high insulation value.
DrIcy boxes have been designed to offer extremely high insulation performance. Three different sizes and capacities to meet the real needs of transporters: the containers are handy, stackable and easy to load and unload.
- Melform patented construction technology for the perfect adhesion of polyethylene and polyurethane. No bending of the external surface and isothermal maintenance;
- Reduced height to facilitate loading and cleaning operations;
- Smooth bottom and flushing water drain system;
- Double adjustable closure, to prevent the lid from bending;
- Easy handling thanks to ergonomic recesses on the body;
- Perfectly stackable.